Friday, September 16, 2011

Birthday Blog Bonanza

Today, my lovely roommate Mira turns 23!

Happy birthday, girl!

Edward decided to surprise her this morning by hanging in the kitchen.

Edward's Birthday Surprise

The card says "Happy Birthday, Mira!" and Edward wrote a really sweet note telling her she smells "delicious as always." I was awoken by her gasp this morning upon discovering a man standing in the kitchen at 6am.

Me and Mira at my 22nd Birthday Celebration

Mira is the Yin to my Yang, and I am so happy to have her in my life. You go girl!

Also, I love birthdays and celebrations in general, and I am super excited for the party I have planned for tomorrow night!



Not a full blog, not on a scheduled day, but I believe in celebrating the people you love, and what is a more fitting time than a birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment